Wednesday, November 27, 2013


You can be amazing
You can turn a phrase into a weapon or a drug
You can be the outcast
Or be the backlash of somebody’s lack of love
Or you can start speaking up
Nothing’s gonna hurt you the way that words do
When they settle ‘neath your skin
Kept on the inside and no sunlight
Sometimes a shadow wins
But I wonder what would happen if you

SAY what you WANNA say
And let the words FALL out
Honestly I wanna see YOU be BRAVE
-Brave by Sara Bareilles
P. S. This song is beautiful. See the vid here and here.
(Show me how BIG your BRAVE is..)

‘Cause I’m on top of the world, ‘ay
‘Cause I’m on top of the world, ‘ay
I’m on top of the world, ‘ay
Waiting on this for a while now
Paying my dues to the dirt
-On top of the world by Imagine Dragons
P. S. Awesome vid here

If I could only hold you now and make the pain just go away
Can't stop the tears from running down my face
Oh....
...I'm lost without you
I keep trying to find my way but all I know is I'm lost without you
-Lost without you by Delta Goodrem
P. S. This song has been chosen by a good friend Pee (Priya)

No comments:

Post a Comment