Wednesday, November 27, 2013


I used to bite my tongue and hold my breath
Scared to rock the boat and make a mess
So I sat quietly, agreed politely
I guess that I forgot I had a choice
I let you push me past the breaking point
I stood for nothing, so I fell for everything

You held me down, but I got up (hey!)
Already brushing off the dust
You hear my voice, your hear that sound
Like thunder, gonna shake the ground
You held me down, but I got up
Get ready 'cause I had enough
I see it all, I see it now

-Roar by Katy Perry

Aadmi topi dhoop ki chhaap
(Man Hat Tan)
Manhattan… Manhattan…
Jannat tak hai baap re baap
(All the way till heaven)
Manhattan… Manhattan…
To to to to..
To your left is Prada
To your right is Zara
Giorgio Armani, Thank God it’s Friday

-Manhattan (movie: English Vinglish) by Swanand Kirkire.

No comments:

Post a Comment