Sunday, November 10, 2013



Yeah, ain't no need to, cry no more
When you break my heart into twenty-four.
I'll, pick up the pieces you left
If you think I'm comin' back.
Don't hold your breath.
I ain't you mister,
cause I'm breaking up with ya.
Shoulda' hooked up with your sister
Go now, here's my middle finger.
Cause' I'm hurting baby
Hurting baby
Look what you did?
Are you crazy? x4
Must be stupid 
If you think that we can start again!

-Are you crazy? by Conor Maynard


Got a secret,

Can you keep it?
Swear this one you'll save.
Better lock it,
In your pocket,
Taking this one to the grave.
If I show you, then I know you
won't tell what I said.
Cause' two can keep a secret,
If one, of them is dead.

Why do you smile?

like you have told a secret
Now you're telling lies
Cause you are the one to keep it
But no one keeps a secret
No one keeps a secret.

Why, when we do our darkest deeds

Do we tell?
They burn in our brains
Become a living hell
Cause' everybody tells
Everybody tells...

-Secret by The Pierces (The nightcore version)


No comments:

Post a Comment